Food Trucks. Artisanal Vendors. Art & Design. And Vinylmania.
Enjoy Downtown in a new, fun way. Relax from 4 – 8 p.m. in Tricentennial Park while enjoying a delightful nosh from food trucks, soak in some music or browse the cool wares from artisanal vendors and artists. Make it a full evening and pop in at neighboring Albany Center Gallery and other 1st Friday Albany participants, or stop off for a drink at one of our many Downtown pubs.
Participating Food Trucks
- Emack & Bolio’s Ice Cream
- The Chuck Wagon
- The Hungry Traveler
- Sweet Mama Mia
- Wandering Dago
- 72 Pearls Upscale Consignment
- Albany Devils
- Albany Rebels Gaelic Football Club
- Cider Belly Doughnuts
- Irish American Heritage Museum
- Kernel Cravings
- Mary Elise Rees Event Design
- Meghan Ruch (artist)
- Vinylmania – spinning vinyl records from the 50s and 60s
Upcoming Dates for Fork in the Road: August 7, September 4, and October 2, 2015. The event will not occur in July. Vendor applications are available online at downtownalbany.org.